Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We'll weight and see . . .

No, I didn't spell weight incorrectly. John and I are having another weight-loss contest. We had one about a year and a half ago before we went on our cruise. I, of course, won. I lost 15 pounds than and have kept most of it off (I think I put 5 back on). John, of course, lost nothing! So, we have decided that it is time to improve our health and lose a few more pounds. John set the stakes this time. If I win, I get to go skydiving and if John wins he gets to do the Nascar experience. We both are wanting to lose around 25 pounds. We started last week and we have until the end of June. So, the race is on . . . We will keep you posted! I can't "weight" to see who wins!

1 comment:

camran said...

Skydiving? Seriously? You are crazy ... But good luck, I'll be cheering for you!! ;)