Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Many Firsts!

This year we had four first days of school! They each started on a different day and they all have school start at a different time . . . I thought last year was confusing with two kids on different tracks. I was definitely wrong! Now that we are a few weeks in, I think I have the schedule down.

Brevin started Preschool this year! He is so excited, until he gets there, then he rethinks his decision for being excited. When I pick him up he says he loves it!


Dilyn started Kindergarten! Can you say deer in the headlights? I have the hardest time getting a normal picture of her! Silly girl!

Haidyn started 4th grade with Mr Foote. She was so excited to get him as her teacher! My first male teacher, Mr. Rogerson . . . I cried!

Caitlyn, my Middle School test child! I was nervous for her, had a few friends that freaked me out about it, but she is loving it and doing really well so far!

2 comments:

Christenson's said...

they all look so cute on their first days...

Nicole said...

Yeah for firsts! Congrats to them all!