Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stadium of Fire!

This year Caitlyn and Haidyn were able to participate in the Stadium of Fire... After learning the dance with Tiffany at the studio, we went down to Provo and they spent a few days practicing with hundreds of girls. They were long days! But my girls were troopers! I was so proud! I get a little emotional when it comes to the 4th of July anyway, and this was more emotional with the girls performing!


Grammy was able to come down and attend with us! Here is Grammy with Haidyn, Dilyn and Brevin in front of the Cougar... GO BYU! :)


Cait... so beautiful!

Haidyn... Pretty girl!


Mommie and Dilyn, being silly to pass the time till it starts!



Yes, I a hottie!


Funnel cake! Yummy!!


Mommie, Daddy and the boy!


Brevin was so funny.... He keeps us laughing!


Haidyn was far away from us and I couldn't find her when they took the field, so I just started taking pics hoping I could find her once I got them on the computer... I found her!!


Caitlyn was right up fairly close to us... so we were able to watch her perform!


Yes, I cried...


Then they had the four branches of the military come out... the tears were flowing! I'm a baby, yes, I know!


Carrie Underwood sang the National Anthem and was the main performer...


Cheese!!


Silly girls!


Silly boys!

Dilyn and Grammy...

We had lots of fun! I wonder if the girls will want to dance again next year...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE Stadium of Fire! Your girls are awesome!

Jeanette said...

How awesome, my SIL was there with the Marines. We were supposed to go, but we didn't end up going, I can't even remember now why...