Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Confessions of this unbalanced woman...

Just one confession this week...

I truly believe I was supposed to be P!nk in this life! I just LOVE her! But, since I am not her, I truly believe I could be her most amazing friend if just given the chance. Yes, I know how unrealistic that sounds, but I do believe it is true. This morning I was driving Caitlyn and the other middle school kids to school and a P!ink song was on... after I was dancing and singing, I explained this to them, at which point it was pointed out to me that I lack any amount of musicality to be P!nk. Oh, well. I still think she is amazing and I love her music. I love how original and honest she is in her lyrics. I love to listen to her, and frequently "rock out" to her music while in the kitchen baking and in the car... I sing it LOUD and PROUD! I love me some
P!nk!



2 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

I do love her too. Not my fave pic of her though...;-) She's an incredible musician!

Amy said...

Tiff, I share your same obsession!! I love her! I knew there was another reason why I love you!