Monday, November 2, 2009

All Hallow's Eve

Love Halloween! Love the little kids all dressed up!


Dilyn as Super Girl! Brevin as Mr. Incredible! Love his muscles!! Dilyn said he had a "six packet"!!

Haidyn and her friend Kylie . . . they were "Lazy Heads" . . . which means they walked around in their pajamas!


Caitlyn and her friends . . . she was a PowerPuff girl . . . Blossom I believe.
I was slightly disappointed that I didn't get a picture of all my kids together this year . . . I guess they are just growing up and doing their own thing!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Well, I don't know whick I prefer yet...

Carlye Momma said...

Oh CUTE! I love their costumes! My kids didn't get a cute pic together either! Brackon was all about it but Hayden liked his sa much he couldn't stop running all over the place and Jaxon cried for an hour so most of his green make-up came off. It was all we could do to get him to leave my bedroom and join the festivities!