Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Alive!

I have neglected my poor blog! What's a girl to do! I told John he should take a picture of me this weekend with my sleep mask on and my earplugs in . . . seems to be the only way I can sleep anymore. Working graveyards 4 and 5 days a week has taken it's toll on me! I have been neglecting my family, my house, my cooking, and most likely my husband. I haven't even kept up on my favorite TV shows! How depressing is that! I just wanted everyone to know that LIFE still exists in the Baker house! The girls are all doing well at school. Caitlyn is seemingly adjust to middle school thus far! She has taken to her 7 classes and playing the clarinet surprisingly well! Haidyn is thriving in the 4th grade and will be 10 this next Sunday. Dilyn is loving Kindergarten and is enjoying her new friends! All the girls are still going to dance every week and I am impressed as usual at their abilities! (I am just glad they haven't taken after me! Not sure where they get it from, hard work most likely, because John ain't that graceful himself, remember falling off the roof?) Brevin . . . is adjusting to Preschool. He never seems to want to go, but I am told he warms right up after I leave and he says he has fun! Oh, and of course his teacher says he is brilliant! John is still with Richmond American Homes, he has survived all the lay-offs and is actually really busy at work! That is always a good thing! I will post some recent pictures this week . . . I promise! And I will let you know everything we have been up to!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you are back in the blogging world. Sure have missed your adorable family happenings!!

Carlye Momma said...

Awww...we've missed ya! Cute bloggy! Glad you're alive. I want to see the picture of you with your mask and ear plugs. ;-)

Amy said...

Always good to have you back! Although I am still waiting for those pumpkin bars! :-)

Ashley and Andrew said...

I just have to say that your Caitlyn is pretty amazingly mature for her age- I've been in YW all of two weeks and I amazed at the words that come out of her mouth... in a good way- promise. She just seems to have her mind wrapped around life a lot better than I did when I was 12! Congrats on such a sweet girl.

Caitlyn Baker said...

Thanks Ashley!!!

kerry said...

I do read your blog. I am a shy commenter though! What do you do that you are working so many graveyards? I love your pictures and think your kids are so gorgeous. Keep up the blogging, there are those of us out here that still read!