Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Caitlyn!

It is official . . . we are now the proud parents of a TEENAGER! Aahhh! Where has the time gone!? It seems life it was barely last year that they placed her in my arms and said I was ready to take her home from the hospital! And I remember thinking . . . What? I can just take her home? No one needs to make sure I am okay to take care of her? Then after those first two weeks I remember thinking that it was the LONGEST babysitting job EVER! And I was ready for the parents to come home and take their baby off my hands! She was a bit colicky, and I was not sure how to deal with her. And now she is 13 . . . and she cries on occasion . . . and I still don't know how to deal with her. :)


I am so proud of this girl . . . she is strong and capable and sure.



She has an amazing sense of humor. She loves to laugh and she loves to make those around her laugh!



She got a camera for Christmas . . . and she loves to take pictures of herself . . . and anything and everything!



Caitlyn is an amazing student! She is loving Middle School and loves all of her friends!



Caitlyn is a fabulous big sister . . . even if she tries not to be on occasion. She is responsible and conscientious of other.



Caitlyn loves to dance. I LOVE watching her dance! I love watching her facial expressions and love seeing her fun personality come out as she dances!



Caitlyn is a dedicated dancer . . . she only had ONE absence at dance for the whole year. She works hard and pushes herself to get what she wants!

WE LOVE YOU Caitlyn . . . it is an honor being your Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Happy birthday little miss Cait!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Caitlyn! You are such a cute girl!