Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another LAST First...

Pre-School has started! But why am I sad about it?! Brevin is so excited, and so am I... I promise. It was such a fun morning, he was super excited to go to Pre-school with one of his best friends Owen. I drove them to school and they sat in the back chattering the whole time about the funniest things... they usually do chatter non-stop about the funniest things. John came with me to drive them, what a good daddy! As I dropped them off it hit me... The is the last time I will have a first day of Pre-school! Where does the time go!? Then that is turn makes me feel old as I remember my mom saying that sort of thing to me growing up. I remember thinking how old my mom was... Now I don't think that. He has such a fun day! I am so proud of my little guy! Love you Brevers!!


Can you tell how excited he is!?


Oh and that would be a Buzz Lightyear and Woody backpack... Just in case you were wondering!

2 comments:

Christenson's said...

that is the cheesiest cutest smile ever!! They were quite cute weren't they!!!

Carlye Momma said...

I LOVE his comb over! His smile is so contagious! You made me cry talking about your last first day of preschool! That will be me soon and I am sooo sad about that. Time flies FAR too quickly for my liking!