Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Celebrating Dilyn

Dilyn had all of her wishes granted for her birthday this year! She is such a sweet, silly girl!

Oh yeah, she is super cool!

Dilyn was adamant we go to Chili's, where Rory works, and have her as our waitress... Well, she is the best waitress after all! Thank you Rory!!

Grammy came down for the celebration! Dilyn and her Grammy have a sweet, special friendship!

I love my Silly Dilly!

Can you tell how much fun everyone had! Caitlyn was not happy or not feeling well... Good times!

Ha! Love their faces!

Taylor Swift CD... She loves to sing! It always makes me smile when she sings...

Daddy and the boy... Cute picture!

Clothes... She takes after her sisters!
Ken and Barbie from Toy Story 3... She was so wanting them!
Happy Birthday!
We took Dilyn and her friends swimming then came home and ate yummy cupcakes... I slacked on the cake for her birthday this year... Next year I will be better!

1 comment:

Christenson's said...

I think the cupcakes are cute! I like your hair in the Chili's pictures... and I agree Rory is the best waitress!! Cute girl that Dilyn!!