Friday, May 22, 2009

Preschool Graduation

I can't believe my baby girl graduated from Preschool today! Dilyn will be starting Kindergarten in just a few short months! Does this mean that I am getting older, or just my kids! Dilyn is such a sweet little girl. She is SO shy, but not my shyest child. (I still don't understand how I can have such shy little ones, except for Brevin, of course.) I am so proud of her! She has gone from sitting in my lap whenever her class had a performance to standing there and singing all of her songs, but as you will note by the photographic proof, she is NOT comfortable standing there! Dilyn is ready and VERY excited to start her Kindergarten career! She has been begging to go to her sisters school for a LONG time!!


We love Miss Teresa at our house! She taught Haidyn for a year, has had Dilyn for 2 years and Brevin will get her next year! Thank you Miss Teresa for all your hard work!!

Can you tell she doesn't want anyone to see her? She does NOT like the spotlight!

I love this picture of her with her big green eyes sticking out beneath her graduation cap!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

She is a cutie! I missed you yesterday but hoped that potty training went well. At least I get to see you two more years..and Miss Teresa loves the Baker family!