Friday, May 7, 2010

Dance Season in Full Swing!

The girls have been in dance for several years now and this is our fourth (I think) year competing. We all look forward to this time of the year, really I'm serious! We now have 3 competitions under our belt and 2 to go. I am so proud of Caitlyn and Haidyn! They have both grown so much and I love watching them perform, sometimes it brings me to tears, yes I am a big baby! At their most recent competition, both Caitlyn and Haidyn both received first places on every dance they were in! I am such a proud Mommie! Next year Dilyn will be competing too, so excited!

Haidyn's ballet . . . not my favorite dance, but my favorite costume! Haidyn is right in the middle . . . she has the cutest little athletic body! Really not sure where she gets that from (have you seen her parents!)!

Caitlyn's Hip Hop . . . She is right in the middle, I love her facial expression, not a great picture, but she totally cracks me up!

This is my favorite sequence in Caitlyn's dances . . . they are jumping over each other . . . so fun to watch!

No comments: