Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter!

So, it has been a while since I posted . . . I admitted to being broken and then disappeared . . . how do I rate! Ha! Well, I decided it was time to post a few things. East came and went so quickly this year! I worked the night before, but managed to get up around noon and still prepare an East dinner for John and the kids . . . Strawberry pie included! I was fairly proud of myself, if I do say so! The Easter bunny managed a quick stop at our house too . . . We skipped church, I know, we are damned, but enjoyed having a nice quiet day to ourselves!

Coloring eggs is an art!

Yep, she's mine . . .

Oh, and they are too!

Cheesey and Oh, my!

See, I'm telling you, it's an art!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like you have had some fun times lately, don't worry I haven't blogged since December and just got caught up myself. Love the eggs you are all very talented! Hey and I read your "broken" comments. Don't worry I think we all feel like that sometimes let me know if I can help in anyway let Brevin come play with Katie or something, I know I feel that way too often and I am happy to help, you have always been so sweet and nice to me and my family! Just let me know! I'd really love to help!