Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Haidyn!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAIDYN LEIGH!
I can hardly believe it was 10 years ago that the sweetest baby came to our home!
Haidyn Leigh . . . born 13 December 1999, 2 weeks early, weighing 8 pounds 13 ounces! I just remember saying over and over how TINY shy was and being told she was a huge baby! Not after her sister!


From the moment she was born her eyes opened, she saw her Dad and fell in love! She has been a Daddy's girl ever since!

I love this picture of Haidyn and my mom . . . What a good Grammy!

A little girl and her pacifier! This was at Gary and Amy's wedding, wasn't she a cute Flower Girl!

Her first dance recital . . . No dancing occurred . . . she said it was because of the circles on her cheeks.

Not a fan of performing or having her picture taken . . . a little frustrating for her mom.


She started climbing right after crawling . . . which she did early too . . . there was no holding her back!

Did I mention she liked to climb?



Haidyn at one-year-old . . . such a cute girl!!
This was at Scott and Sharley's wedding . . . did I mention she didn't like having her picture taken?
My sweet girl!


She has fallen asleep in many different places, not to mention fallen out of bed and never woken up on numerous occasions! Crazy girl!
Luckily she loves to dance now! She is an amazing dancer!
One of my favorite picture of her!

She loves to play and have fun!
Thanks for being such a sweet girl! We love you Haidyn!

No comments: