Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Tree!

Even though no one reads my blog, or if the do, they never leave me any comments to read, I will continue charting out progress through life. Now that it is just about Christmas, I thought I would let you know what we have been up to the last few weeks. We got up the tree . . . my favorite part. Although I gave in a few years ago and purchased a heavily discounted artificial tree (when working at Roberts) I still love the tree. I light my Christmas tree candle and call is good. I grew up with homemade ornaments on my tree and John thought that was good enough for our family too. It is one of my favorite traditions. We try to add new ornaments every year, most years we succeed at adding new ones.


Caitlyn and Haidyn adding their favorites. And of course they have to fight over which ones they get to put up.

Can you say attitude?


Can you say dork?


Brevin enjoyed and seems to understand what is going on. He is so excited for Santa to come, as long as he doesn't have to see him or talk to him.


Dilyn, what a sweet girl . . . I think she has written 3 or 4 letters to Santa this year.

The mom . . . inspecting everyones work . . . I gave it an A+. Super Job!!

2 comments:

Christenson's said...

My first thought was does John have an iguana on his head.....I don't know know why or where that idea came from....anyway cute tree, and I love the band performances they make me laugh actually!!

Unknown said...

Hey! I read your blog! We had a fake tree forever and then it sort of imploded. I love the smell of the real trees, but they are so much $$$$$