Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving! It is my favorite holiday! It really is! Main reason, I love the food! Funny thing, is that I hardly ever take pictures of this day . . . why is that? Probably because I am too busy cooking and shoving food in my face to pick up the camera and actually use it. This year Thanksgiving seemed so different than years past . . . probably because I was working graveyards this year and I worked the night before and the night of the Turkey day. So I was TIRED, but thank goodness for my Mommie! Shei s the best! She came and cooked up a storm for me and my family! I did help, but not as much as usual. I am so happy she came! I did take a few pics . . .

Isn't that boy just the cutest! With Caitlyn and Dilyn having, what I can only imagine, a very interesting conversation!

Look at that little posing boy! I think he learned it from his sisters! My mom, I'm sure giving lots of extremely helpful advice! Haidyn trying to avoid the picture altogether . . . so like her!

John carving that yummy turkey!
I thought I would list a few random things I am thankful for in the spirit of Thanksgiving, not the typical family and stuff . . . I have to be different!
Four-wheel drive . . . how do people drive in the snow without it!
My sleep mask and ear plugs . . . with working graves, a must!
Snow! . . . yes I know, lots of people hate it, I don't!
My 64 ounce mug . . . love it!
The funny things my kids say . . . they keep me laughing!
Trashy Romance Novels . . . don't ask.
Pink, Funhouse CD . . . gets me through cleaning the house with much fun!
My kitchenaid mixer . . . seriously, how did I get by without one!
the Internet . . . how did we get by without it!
NASCAR baby!
I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!




No comments: