Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Confessions of this unbalanced woman...

My friend Suzy has been doing confession on her blog and they make me laugh hysterically... so, I thought I would give it a try. Afterall, we are all human and I love hearing about all my friends and the silly things they do!
  • 1. I love to cook! Probably not a big surprise, but I love to try new things and learn new cooking techniques. Cooking with my mom is my favorite memory and probably why I love to cook so much... I love cooking with my kids too and hope to pass on the traditions to them.
  • 2. As a little girl I had a crush on Terry Bradshaw, quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers... oh, and the bald guy on Sha Na Na. Don't ask me why, but I still have a thing for bald guys.
  • 3. I live on Diet Dr. Pepper. I can't get enough of it. I believe the love of it stems from my childhood when I would go to stay at my grandparents house during the summer... They always had Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew available in large quantities...
  • 4. I am NOT from Utah. I moved here when I was 9. If I live in Utah until my death I will never say I am from Utah. Not that there is anything wrong with being from Utah, but I just don't want to be... I don't claim to be from anywhere, because I am an Army brat. That is where I am from.
  • 5. I can't stand the show "The Office". I don't understand what the draw to it is. I have tried a few different times to watch it, but I end up turning it off. Why is what they are saying and doing supposed to be funny? I just don't get it.

3 comments:

Christenson's said...

I'll be honest with you I am a huge Office fan!! Come on when Meridith wears the short dress and her "panties are showing" so she pulls it down and then her boobs show instead... that is good stuff!!!

Unknown said...

Well it would not matter if you moved here when you were a day old. If you are born somewhere else, you are "originally" from somewhere else. I think the Utahns do it more than anything. I have lived here since 8th grade, but I will always be originally from Cali.

Suzy J said...

I seriously adore you! I LOVE YOUR CONFESSIONS! I think I had a crush on the ShaNaNA guy too. I have a song dedicated to diet coke.... I love it! I think I am changing my confession title to Confessions of a week bladdered woman! I love your f-in guts!