Thursday, November 11, 2010

We must CUT!

We love Halloween! We love our pumpkins! We love to cut into them! We love to make our Jack-O-Lanterns every year! It is always a fun night at the Baker house!

First, we gut!

Scrape out those seeds!


I have this talent... I can clean out a pumpkin, super fast, and it is clean... super clean! I cleaned out four pumpkins in the same amount of time that John cleaned out one! I know, I'm amazing!!


We get the pattern books that helps you put the cool pictures/designs on our pumpkins...



Brevin was so excited to check out all the pumpkins and the carving process!



Daddy and the little guy carving...


Photo by Dilyn... a VERY intense process!



Check out the concentration!


Caitlyn with her finished pumpkin.



Dilyn's Jack-O-Lantern....


Brevin's... Love the cheesey grin!



Haidyn... a headless horseman pumpkin!



And the mom...



Oh yeah... we are AWESOME! John won't carve his own pumpkin any more... in fact he won't even get a pumpkin for himself. He says all he does is help everyone else... Some day soon, he won't have that excuse anymore!



Silly faces... Love it!


I love our pumpkins every year! I love carving them out together as a family! It is so much fun!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ok so please never pay attention to our pumpkins because those are so awesome. My kids have fun I must say but they don't come close. Great job everyone!