Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Confessions of this unbalanced woman...

  • I don't like peanuts, but I love peanut butter, only Skippy creamy peanut butter to be precise. Don't try to give me that crunchy peanut butter... I won't eat it.
  • I love office supplies! Did you see the movie Conspiracy Theory? Mel Gibson's character would get anxious and have to purchase a copy of Catcher in the Rye... I am like that with pens or pencils... I get antsy or anxious and I have to buy office supplies. Yep, it's true.
  • I love to drive in the snow.
  • I love to put together puzzles. Santa brings our family a new one every Christmas, which usually leads to a month or two of puzzle marathons. LOVE them!
  • Not a fan of shopping or of the mall. If I need to buy something I just want to get in and get out. Every once in a while I don't mind browsing, but not very often. I seriously don't remember the last time I went to the mall...

2 comments:

Suzy J said...

I hate puzzles and my husband LOVES them! I LOVE That you are confessing! It feels good to get it out there and know that people are the same!

Carlye Momma said...

I love to drive in the snow, when I don't have anywhere to be...it's great. And I SO hate going to the mall now. I used to love it. Perhaps it's because I can't fit into things the way I used to, or that I can't afford to just splurge when I want to...even if it's for my kids or something...but I get in, get out, get on with my life every time. Thanks for the post. :-)