Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick Princess

Our poor little Dilyn has been sick this past week. She had been up several times during the nights and running a temp on occasion. So, after three days of this I took her to the doctor. She apparently has croup or the beginnings of it anyway. This picture is after we went to the doctor and we got the nice cough syrup that has the narcotic in it that helps them sleep. Love that stuff. John read her, I think, about half the book and she was out. I love it that she fell asleep with her hands behind her head and her knees up. She looks so relaxed! Poor girl! She is going stir crazy now, tired of being stuck in the house!

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Oh...poor little baby girl!!!! Can I bring you anything? We're REALLY good at the croup around here! Jaxon gets it every time he gets a cold...some asthma thing that comes on when he gets sick. Gotta love that right? She looks so stinkin cute sleeping! That's my favorite!

The Welch Family said...

I hate the croup! but I love the pic! Hey.. random question..how much do you charge for cakes..like a tinkerbell birthday cake?

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

I am so excited that I get to make something for you... :) I have had a lot of fun working with John and getting to know both of you too. You guys are amazing! :)