Monday, February 9, 2009

Two Reasons . . .

Despite the fact that I have had 2, count them, 2 sick children, I have 2 reasons that I am excited and happy today! First, I got a job offered to me that is close to home . . . just down in Riverton at the Riverton Transitional Rehabilitation Center. No drive to Murray anymore. Very good! Second, and most importantly, Nascar was on over the weekend! Oh how I have missed it! I know there are a few people out there that do not understand my white-trash-love-affair with Nascar, but I do love it! I truly do! I know most people that don't like it just see it as a bunch of cars driving around in a circle, but I love it! I love the drivers, who I lovingly refer to as My Nascar Boys. John and I are going to Vegas in a few weeks to attend the wonderful race the hold there annually! I love it! I am so excited! I can't wait! LOVE IT! Go Matt!

5 comments:

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

Congrats on the job! :)

Teresa said...

Congratulations on the job! I've been missing Dilyn. Hopefully she'll be feeling well soon! :)

Becky said...

Congratulations on the new job, Tiffany!

Amy said...

Nascar, huh?! I have to say I am one of those who thinks it is just a bunch of cars going in circles, but to each his or her own! Have fun!

Nicole said...

That is awesome. On the job and exciting you get to go see the cars in vegas. I hope you enjoy it!