Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday John!

I did not get the opportunity to post this yesterday . . . John was home all day sick, then Caitlyn called from school and she was sick . . . so my day was spent taking care of sickies! John is now 38 and here are 38 things that I love about him . . .

1. I love your crooked smile.
2. I love what a good Dad you are to our children.
3. I love the way you kiss me . . . yummy lips.
4. I love that you appreciate my humor.
5. I love your strong work ethic.
6. I love how smart you are even though I don't appreciate it all the time.
7. I love your goatee.
8. I love that you are patient with my moods when necessary.
9. I love that you don't mind taking me to Cafe Rio so frequently.
10. I love how supportive you are to my wants and needs.
11. I love that you read to the kids every night.
12. I love that you do the dishes.
13. I love watching Nascar races with you.
14. I love trying to solve the worlds problems together.
15. I love your silent laugh.
16. I love your willingness to help others.
17. I love cooking for you, because you love everything I cook!
18. I love that you have grey hair and I don't. :)
19. I love that you forget something every morning and kiss me goodbye at least twice.
20. I love that you try to surprise me, but I always find out before.
21. I love you be willing to rub my hips when they bother me.
22. I love that you try to cook on occasion.
23. I love going shopping with you.
24. I love that you love shopping with me.
25. I love that you never remember the punch line of a joke.
26. I love that everyone likes you.
27. I love that you think I am amazing.
28. I love that you fold the laundry!
29. I love that you support me wanting to work.
30. I love your shoulders.
31. I love that you love it when I ramble on about nothing.
32. I love laughing with you.
33. I love your need to have a project.
34. I love that you can fix anything.
35. I love that you can laugh at yourself.
36. I love your patience with the kids.
37. I love seeing you with our children.
38. I love that you are a true friend, to me.
John, I love you very much! More than words can say!
Love, your Sweatheat! :)
(I also love that you can't spell)

3 comments:

Shake-N-Bake said...

Lover!!! I really do appreciate all that you do for the kids and I. You are the best. You mean more to me than anything. Thanks Sexy... I love it...Also thanks for the sign that you and the kids made me...

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

How sweet is that! What a great idea. :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, John! That is such a cute picture of the two of you. #19 is sooo Jason as well. I don't mind, though.