Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week In Review . . .

Caitlyn:

This past week Caitlyn had her History Fair Project due. Last year she had done it on Brown vs Board of Education with her friend Jaici and the took first place at her school for 5th grade and then won first place at the district level,but in 5th grade that is as far as you can go. No state level for 5th grade. We were excited but disappointed that they couldn't go any further. This year they have teamed up again and did their report on Elvis. They got a first place for the school and have moved on to the district level. We are so proud of her! (Although no form of pride is good . . .)



Caitlyn has horrible seasonal allergies, as well as to dust, and animals. So, after taking her to an allergist we decided to get her allergy shots. There is no guarantee it will "cure" her of her allergies, but should lessen the effects of them. We have been doing the shots for several months and the serum is getting stronger and it is really starting to cause some swelling in her arm, so I thought I would take some picture to document all the pain and suffering she goes through. We try to get in a couple times a week, because you have to get around 60 shots. I know it sounds like a lot, but it is less expensive than medication!















Haidyn:

Haidyn is off track this week. She is on D-track and Cait is on C-track (No I didn't request it but if you ask the school, it only happens if you request it). So Haidyn had a sleepover this week with Olivia. They slept in the family room and had to make a tent, which the helped stabilize with scotch tape! Those two together are hysterical! They are a mini-Thelma and Louise.












Dilyn:

Dilyn has not been feeling all that well for the past couple of weeks, I just can't seem to get her to stay healthy! So, this week she has decided to become a Cullen, she has been way too pale. When I mentioned this to Caitlyn, who just finished reading Twilight, she thought I was hysterical!

Brevin:

He is such a boy! I know I say this frequently, but for me, after three girls, well, just bear with me please! He makes us laugh constantly! Aside from the fact that he speaks constantly and I only understand about 25% of it, he is like the energizer bunny! He never stops! I find myself running after him with food because he doesn't like to stop, even for food. This week he found a new sitting place, for the rare occasion that he actually sits for a moment, and I do mean a moment . . . it took me several minutes to conveince him to sit back down so I could take the picture.

2 comments:

Christenson's said...

And look he is eating when he finally sits down!! Thelma and Louise is the perfect discription for Haidyn and Olivia!! Good job Caitlyn!! and just a random comment your picture as your header I was staring at it and your kids have really cute noses!!

Carlye Momma said...

GREAT JOB Caitlyn! That's a huge deal! Good luck in the next round! I knew your kids were on different tracks...I just thought like you said you had requested it. How funny! So how is it working out? I LOVE seeing Livvy & Haidyn the girl together. They make me happy...and I LOVE that you have your boy! It cracks me up every time you post about him. It's like you were just writing about my life and changed the names. :-)

Thanks for being such a sweet friend Tiff. You really are very dear to me and I love you! Thanks for your kind words today. It's so nice to hear on a day like today when the boys are at their most...how you say...SPECIAL?!

xoxoxoxo

LOVE YA MAMA!