Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Weekend!

This past weekend was a birthday fest for Caitlyn! We had a lot of fun! And I think Caitlyn had fun too, but she is entering the teenage-dom where emotion is kept hidden. First off, her birthday was Thursday, so I delivered donuts, per her request, to school. Then after school I took her to get her hair cut! Oh wait . . . she requested that she get new clothes to wear on her birthday . . . I gave her 3 outfits in the morning.

This was her new outfit and her new haircut . . . she hasn't stopped touching her hair yet! That night we went to Red Robin for dinner . . .

A proud mom and her 12-year-old! I love this girl!
John, Brevin and Dilyn, enjoying some tastey morsels!
I had to sneak to get a picture of Haidyn . . . if anyone knows Haidyn, she does not like having her picture taken on occasion, it can be a major fight!

Is there something on my face . . .

She wanted a Luau themed birthday and cupcakes . . . thus the lovely creations!

The naughty girls . . . Madison, Winter, and Maddie (you will see why I say they are naughty!).

The not naughty girls . . . Samantha, Kaitlynn, Jaici, and Blakeley.

Do you see why they are naughty? I hid in the office, so they could have their fun and I wouldn't get upset. John took care of it . . . thank goodness!

Naughty girls! I must admit, it was pretty funny!

They all ran home and showered, then came back and cleaned up their mess! We had all these silly girls spend the night. Finally at around 4:30 AM, after having cream and whipping cream spread around, they finally went to sleep! At least, some of them. The funny thing, at least I think it is, Caitlyn got tired around 3 AM and went into her room, crawled into her bed and fell asleep, totally deserting her friends! Although she does insist she asked if any of them wanted to come with her. I thought it was funny!

On Sunday, John's family came over to help us celebrate some more.

The girl had no emotion when she was opening her presents . . . I kept giving her a hard time and asking her if she liked what she was getting.

So then I started getting this kind of a face! Caitlyn was totally spoiled! She got many, many clothes, shoes galore, 3 DS games, and Webkins a plenty!

Happy Birthday Caitlyn!

1 comment:

Christenson's said...

Sorry about the cake fight... you would think their parents would teach them better manners!!