Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grammy Skirts

My mom is a wonderful seamstress! She is extremely talented when it comes to sewing, a talent that was NOT passed on to her eldest daughter and I am okay with that. Several times a year my children are the benefactors of that talent. At Christmas they get pajamas, they all have a quilt on their bed made especially for them from their Grammy. We have more pillowcases in our home then probably all the homes on our street combined, because we all have one for each holiday and then just some extras for fun, made of course by Grammy. We recently received a package for Caitlyn's birthday, that contained not only presents for the birthday girl, but also a skirt for all three girls. So Saturday we all set out in the rain in search of shirts to match the new skirts. And luckily, we were successful in finding shirts to match! Check out our finds!

And to not leave my favorite son out of the limelight for a minute . . . isn't he so cute!

He was being some kind of animal that growls and we were having fun scaring each other! He totally cracks me up! So in love with that boy!

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

Man I wish I had that talent too!!! SO cute! Those three will grow up to be eachother's WORLD! They have NO idea yet!

Of course I have a very special love for boys! That little B-boy is SO CHEWY!!!