Saturday, June 6, 2009

Boating!

Have I mentioned what wonderful neighbors we have? Well, we have the best neighbors! Always there when we need help, are great travelling companions. Willing to watch the kids when we have to run one of the up to Primary Children's Hospital (that is another story for another day). Well, last weekend they took John and the kids boating, while I had to work, of course. They had such a fun day! Tiffany and Tom have taken the girls several times, but this time they took all of us, minus me. Thank you Christenson's!
Haidyn and Olivia plus others on the raft . . . I love this picture!

Does Dilyn look like she is having fun? Didn't think so!

Caitlyn, Maddie and Maddie's Friend . . . I have been told that Caitlyn can come any time because she does not get scared being pulled on the raft . . . she loves it! That's my girl!

Dilyn and Brevin . . . I am told Brevin loved it . . . the reason I say that is because he ended up like this . . .

ASLEEP!

Good Night, sweet prince!

No comments: