Friday, March 12, 2010

Discovery Gateway

John took the kids to Discovery Gateway a few weeks ago, so mommie could get some well deserved rest! Looks like they had fun! Thanks John for the break!

He must take after his dad . . . Now, is that a nice comment or a mean one? You decide!


Caitlyn is looking pretty intense . . . she gets that from her mommie!


Future scientists?


I think they really liked Life Flight! Lots of pictures to choose from in the helicopter! They get this from my side of the family . . . I'm just saying . . .


Not sure what is going on with Haidyn here . . . looks like she is about to sneeze, but Caitlyn and Brevin sure look cute!

Riding a plastic horse! Does it get any better than that!?


Seriously just had to throw this in! My favorite part is her t-shirt . . . it says "No Beer Goggles Necessary". Hope I don't get in trouble for that! HA HA! (Thank you Christenson's for the shirt!) And check out her amazing dance pants! From the BEST dance company there is! TDC! Woo Hoo!! Tiffany Dance Company, baby!!

1 comment:

Christenson's said...

It's actually a Jaimie hand me down.... You forgot to mention the great team she is sponsoring!