Monday, March 1, 2010

Haidyn's Birthday . . .

Well, I have been a slacker as of late . . . so I will be updating over the next week or so . . . I hope there are those who still check us out!!

Haidyn turned 10 back in December! I can't believe it! She is getting so tall and is such an amazing sister! We had family over as well as a big friend party . . . she got lots of fun presents!


For her "theme" she only wanted orange and green . . . we try to deliver!!



Just look at that cake! I love the look on the little boys faces! So sweet!



For her friend party, I borrowed my wonderful neighbors dance studio (Thanks Tiffany!) as well as her daughter (Thanks Maddie!) to teach the girls a dance. They had so much fun!



We played a bunch of different games too! Silly girls, I think they had fun!
Happy Birthday Haidyn!

1 comment:

Christenson's said...

Cute girl!! We love the Haidyn the grrr!!!