Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sledding Anyone?

This years has not been the best as far as snow goes . . . we kept waiting for a big storm to go sledding, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen this year. So when we got a snow storm a few weeks ago, we decided that it was time for action! Nothing like an adventure in the snow!



What a good big sis! Haidyn taking that little brother down the hill!



Haidyn actually got a couple of runs in by herself!


I don't think Dilyn went down the hill once! Just played in the snow . . .


The biggest child of the group . . . 39 going on 40!


Daddy and Son . . . how sweet!

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

We love sledding too...I'm just SO ready for warm weather. My bones are ACHING for it! (yep...I'm gettin old!)

Carlye Momma said...

p.s. I meant to say cute pictures too. my dang brain I tell ya!

Melissa said...

That sled looks familiar...did you borrow that from us???:)