Friday, December 26, 2008

Baker Family Christmas Party

I love Christmas time and giving presents to our family! Every year we rotate which siblings we have for John's family. And with a grand total of 8 grandchildren in the Baker Family, half of them being mine we get to get gifts for all the other cousins. It is always fun geting together with John's family, there is never a quiet moment and we absolutely love it!














Brevin got a Tiger and Elephant that Braden was not very happy about his mom, Amy, giving to somebody else. I had to leave in the red eyes of Braden because it totally was how he was looking at Brevin. He would not open his own presents or do anything else. It was quite humorous!

Ansley got a baby doll from Dilyn.

Haidyn got a Bratz doll.

finally convinced Braden to open up his present from Caitlyn . . . I think it helped!

Dilyn got clothes from Aunt Amy, I think Amy might have had a little fun shopping for a little girl . . .
Caitlyn got a pillow to put her MP3 player in . . . guess how she goes to bed now!

Andrew got a Farm tractor from Brevin. Brevin was a little jealous this time.

Bryson got Transformers from Haidyn, I think Braden was a little upset about this one too . . .

Amy gave me a beautiful frame of my family's pictures . . . as you can see I got slightly emotional.


John and I went in on a gift with Steven and Michelle and got Papa Bear and Carolyn dishes for the cabin, which we are hoping will get built sometime in the next year, just waiting on the County office now. . .

Papa Bear got a new fishin' pole from Gary and Amy.

John and I had Scott and Sharley, we got them some food storage stuff and then I got a Christmas serving dish for Sharley . . . I think she likes it!

Doesn't it look like we are having so much FUN!

Steven and Michelle . . .He's kind of a poop-head on occasion and she is really cute!

Do you think he looks like his daddy? There is a picture of John and Gary when they are really little in Carolyn's living room, Gary really looks like it could be Braden in the picture!

Okay, so I always give John a hard time that there are never any pictures of me, well tonight I did not take any pictures of John, except this lovely picture of the back of his head. I don't know that I feel bad about it or not . . . we know what paybacks are and we know what I am. Such is life!

No comments: