Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Haidyn!

Saturday for Haidyn's birthday we had all of John's brother's and their families and our favorite neighbors, the Christenson's, over to help us celebrate. Thank you to everyone for coming and for the GREAT presents! Haidyn requested a Santa cake, so she got a Santa cake. I have always tried to keep Christmas and her birthday as separate as possible, but . . .


Haidyn got lots of clothes and shoes! Which is fabulous because she has outgrown everything! All of her pants look like floods!















Haidyn and Caitlyn are just about the same size. I keep telling them that if they would stop arguing long enough and attempt to share they could double their wardrobe. But what do I know . . . I am just the Mom.

The best part was when I was putting candles in the cake, Haidyn assumed she had gotten all of her presents, I asked Haidyn where Dad was, she looked up . . . and this was her face . . .



She has been asking for a new bike and everytime we go to a store she has to look at the bikes and show us which ones she likes. I think she likes it . . . What do you think?
Happy Birthday Haidyn! I hope your birthday wishes come true! We love you!
PS - I do believe her favorite gift was from her best friend Olivia. Olivia took Haidyn to get her nails done, which were done in festive Christmas colors. Thank you Olivia and Tiffany.





5 comments:

Christenson's said...

Hey they were supposed to get fake nails and they didn't dare to say anything and Tom is oblivious so I will take them back as soon as the festive polish wears off!! By the way my mom always kept my birthday and Christmas seperate and I like mixing it together maybe Haidyn is the same... I would've loved that Santa cake especially at her age!! Thanks for inviting us we really love Haidyn... and all of the Shake-n-bake family

Shake-N-Bake said...

Haidyn loved just getting her nails done. You don't have to take her back. I get worried about the separation of Christmas and Birthday, I want her to have good memories . . .

Carlye Momma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAIDYN!!! Stinkin cute cake Tiff! Wish I could bake like that...that would be super! My poor kids!

I totally worry about keeping Brackon's birthday and Christmas separate...but this year he was all about meshing the two...if mine were in December I would eat that up! But alas...mine is 2 1/2 weeks after...so it could be WAY worse! ;-)

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

Hey! Welcome to the world of blogging. John gave me your blog address today. Mine is private...but I gave John my e-mail address if you want to e-mail me I can invite you. :) It is really fun.

Becky said...

How fun! Happy Birthday cute Haidyn! What an awsome cake. You are very talented, Tiffany.