Thursday, December 4, 2008

Do you know where your son is?


We moved Brevin in to a "Big Boy" bed a couple of weeks ago and he couldn't be more proud of himself. It is a captain's bed and has four drawers and a little cubby space, which he loves to hide in. Well, a few nights ago he was not happy about going to bed. Later John was making the rounds shutting off lights and locking doors . . . then he came into our room and told me I needed to come and see Brevin. Needless to say, he was not in his bed. He was in his little cubby and fast asleep! I'm not sure which side of the family he gets the troublemaker gene from . . .

3 comments:

Becky said...

You're not sure where he gets the troublmaker from??? Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

Okay Tif, that is the cutest picture I have seen in a long time. I love his sweet little face all cuddled up in his blankey. Can I steal him? Chew on his cheeks for me!
LOve,
Stacy

Christenson's said...

Tiffany, that is a cute little picture, its a good thing he left the door open can you imagine if it was shut and you couldn't find him!! That is what I was thinking was going to happen. Did I tell you that I love the picture in your header?!!