Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We manage to keep our kids out of bedroom until 7:00 am, at least the older ones. We love the craziness that follows! Santa was good to us this year!


The stockings must be checked out first. And I must say, those stockings are cute!

Do you love his smile? Brevin was really funny, he had to have every bit of wrapping paper and tape off of the present.

I think John gets me a bra every year. Brevin immediately exclaimed "Boobies!" and had to put it on. I know, he is so flippin cute!!


I love to watch their faces when opening their presents. Dilyn loved every minute!

Every year Santa graciously brings us new underwear and socks. Do you think it was Haidyn's favorite present?


Caitlyn kept telling us she wasn't excited for Christmas this year. Boy, was she full of it! She kept coming into our room all night long, "I'm too excited to sleep!" We are lucky Santa managed to stop at our house this year.

I love the look on Cait's face. John got Fahrenheit for Christmas. I love that cologne! John wouldn't wear it for a long time. He thought there was some connection with a guy I had a crush on or something like that, but there isn't. I still remember the first time I smelled it though . . .

Why is it that they love to play in the boxes so much?

My sister Ashley and her husband Jeff managed to make it through the storm to open presents and have brunch with us. Can you tell she is a bit odd? And I'm not quite sure, but I think Jeff is being a little odd himself back there . . .

My sis gave our Mom a new vegetable peeler, which we found hysterical. I know she has newer ones, but she still uses the one she bought almost 40 years ago. It is kind of sad looking, but she swears none of the others work as well.

2 comments:

Christenson's said...

Looks like fun, I hope you all had a great Christmas!!

Carlye Momma said...

love the boobies!!! HILARIOUS darling! He's so chewy I could just eat him up...

and the cologne! It's so funny how touchy they can get right? I totally get Cameron a new one at least once a year...this year it was the blue Ed Hardy...GOOD GREIF IT'S YUMMY!!!