Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve. When Polar Express we added that to our Christmas Eve festivities. We eat dinner in front of the TV and watch Polar Express, open up the new jammies (is there anything better than new jammies?), then read from Luke the story of Christ. After putting out cookies for the fat man in the red suit, we attempt to tuck the kids in to bed so they will fall fast asleep. Now they just seem to keep getting up (Caitlyn and Haidyn) and telling us they can't sleep. I love that excitement! I miss that excitement, for we know Santa doesn't leave moms and dads presents.



Haidyn cuddled up to Daddy. Do you think there is a resemblance between John and Brevin? Notice the placement of the arm. It makes me laugh.

Dilyn cuddled up with Grammy watching Polar Express. That little girl loves her Grammy!

Mommie and Caitlyn, she likes me on occasion, especially when she wants something.

No comments: