Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yeah, Snow!

I have been whining that it hasn't felt very Christmas-y due to the lack of snow. And yesterday I finally got my snow! The kids couldn't wait to go play in it. Of course, before they did that, they had to ran-sack the coat closet to accumulate the proper attire; ie, scarves, hats and mittens.

Caitlyn was the last one out due to dance . . . One must suffer for ones art.

Brevin had so much fun discovering the snow. I really didn't think he would stay out for too long. I thought he would get cold and be back in very quickly . . . I was wrong!


Dilyn had a blast and she is a great help in the shoveling department!


Haidyn worked on her Igloo building skills with some of the neighbors. She kept trying to convince Brevin to go in and wiggle through. Luckily he wouldn't go, I don't think would have fit anyway.




Does this look like a little boy who wants to go inside? He had so much fun! He learned all about throwing snowballs too. I tried to be a good mom and I gathered everyones pajamas and threw them in the dryer so when they were ready to come in they could step in the laundry room, strip down and put on some snuggly warm jammies. Am I good or what??

2 comments:

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

Wow...I wouldn't have thought of the pj's in the dryer thing! You are a good Mommy! My Mom used to make hot chocolate for when we got home from grade school. We had to walk 5 blocks in the snow so it was really nice to come home to that. :) side note: I would much rather play in the snow than drive in it...

Becky said...

OK - That picture of Brevin is adorable! And what could be better than warm pajamas? Good thinking.